SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a wanted sex offender.
Officials report William Lester Harris, 44 formerly of Lewis, is wanted in Sullivan County for failure to register as a sex offender.
By law, sexual and violent offenders are required to report in at the sheriff’s office when moving in or out of the county.
Harris is also wanted on a separate warrant in Crawford County, Illinois for aggravated driving under the influence.
If you know where Harris is located, you are asked to contact police.
You can also stay aware of offenders living in your area by clicking here.
- Sullivan County Sheriff's Office looking for wanted sex offender
- Sex Offender Arrested
- Manhunt in Sullivan County for wanted man
- Wanted man arrested in Sullivan County
- Vigo County traffic stop leads police to accused sex offender
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Sullivan County sheriff piecing together night of fire victim's accident
- Judge: Indiana sex offender class violates US Constitution
- Tractor stolen in Sullivan County
- Sullivan County Sheriff says crews have worked over 20 slide-offs