VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Three roads in Vermillion County, Indiana are closed.
News 10 spoke with the Vermillion County Sheriff who said there are several areas with roads closed due to flooding.
One particular area is the Eugene Bridge near Cayuga.
County Road 600 North at Eugene Bridge and then northwest of the bridge are closed. The Sheriff also says Meridian Road and State Road 234 in that area is closed as well.
Water is still rising, so more closures are possible.
- Sheriff reporting some roads closed in Vermillion County due to flooding
- Vermillion County assessing flood damage, so far totaling over $200,000
- Vermillion County on the list for federal flood assistance request
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Residents are coming together to combat the flooding in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County Sheriff warns of a scam that could cost you big money
- Car catches fire in Vermillion County
- Operation Pullover arrest in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County Fair Prepares for Hot Weekend
- Police: Icy roads and speed possible cause for deadly Vermillion County crash