JASONVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - Two local schools received a big surprise on Monday!
Dollar General representatives were in Jasonville.
They stopped at Shakamak Junior-Senior High School and Shakamak Elementary School.
They presented a $5,000 check to each school.
It's part of Dollar General's 12-Days of Giving Campaign.
The money is to be used on library and literacy initiatives.
- Shakamak schools receive big surprise fro Dollar General
- Backpack Program receives generous donation
- Organization received big donation
- Bros with face-fros: Police sport beards for cancer research
- Rediscover Clinton receives big boost
- The Verve receives big makeover
- Cayuga Grandstand Project receives big donation
- Bikes for Tykes receives big donations
- After petition, new Vigo County Dollar General location a no-go
- Sullivan County Park and Lake receives big donation