VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews responded to reports of an overturned semi Friday morning on Interstate 70 in Vigo County.
Indiana State Police reports the semi rollover was eastbound on Interstate 70 near Exit 11 and happened around 7 a.m.
Officials report the semi was attempting to exit I-70 onto State Road 46, went off the road and rolled into the ditch.
The 37-year-old driver and 21 year-old passenger were both taken to Regional Hospital for minor injuries. No citations were issued.
There were no lane closures because of this accident.
- Minor injuries reported after semi rollover on Interstate 70 near Exit 11
- Semi overturned near exit 11 near State Rd 46
- No injuries reported after rollover crash Friday morning
- Minor injuries reported after morning crash caused by slick conditions
- Benefits for construction workers injured after fall from Interstate 70
- Traffic Alert: Semi Rollover at US 41 & Coxville Road
- No injuries reported after minor accident involving a train in Terre Haute
- Minor injuries reported after one-vehicle accident at 19th and Wabash
- ISP: Medical condition cause of Friday morning accident on Interstate 70
- Snowmobiler buried in avalanche sustains only minor injuries