TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - Traffic is rolling smoothly again Tuesday morning on Interstate 70 after a semi overturned a little before 10 p.m. Monday night.
It happened near mile marker 11 that's near the State Road 46 exit in Eastern Vigo County.
The Indiana Department of Transportation estimated clean up would take several hours, when our crew arrived on the scene it was already well underway.
The Indiana State Police say there were no major traffic back-ups.
- Semi overturned near exit 11 near State Rd 46
- Semi overturns at I-70 exit
- Semis overturn due to bad weather
- State Road 46 drainage work moves forward
- Crews respond after semi overturns in Vigo County pond
- No injuries reported after semi overturns on U.S. 41
- Minor injuries reported after semi rollover on Interstate 70 near Exit 11
- Terre Haute North bowling team ready for semi-state
- Snow exits South, marches toward Northeast
- King’s lair: LeBron scores 46, Cav even series with Pacers