TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - Traffic is rolling smoothly again Tuesday morning on Interstate 70 after a semi overturned a little before 10 p.m. Monday night.
It happened near mile marker 11 that's near the State Road 46 exit in Eastern Vigo County.
The Indiana Department of Transportation estimated clean up would take several hours, when our crew arrived on the scene it was already well underway.
The Indiana State Police say there were no major traffic back-ups.
- Semi overturned near exit 11 near State Rd 46
- Semis overturn due to bad weather
- State Road 46 drainage work moves forward
- Crews respond after semi overturns in Vigo County pond
- Minor injuries reported after semi rollover on Interstate 70 near Exit 11
- Trump's first State of the Union draws 46 million viewers
- Rapper Craig Mack dies at 46
- School bus overturns in crash with semi in Brooksville, six high school students injured
- Rivet redeems and heads to semi-state
- Barr-Reeve run ends at semi-state