LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - The Linton Police Department has announced a section of State Road 54 will be closed starting Dec. 11.
This will be for water main work.
State Road 54 between NE 10 Street and SE 12 Street in Linton will be closed from Dec. 11 until Dec. 15 until about 4 p.m.
Officials report businesses should inform their delivery drivers if they use this route.
- Section of SR 54 in Linton to be closed starting Dec. 11
- Linton's new superintendent starts in July
- Kathy Goad starts as superintendent at Linton-Stockton school corp
- Railroad crossing in Linton to be closed Wednesday
- INDOT to close section of I-65 near downtown Indy starting July 1
- Section of Brown Avenue in Terre Haute closed Monday
- Section of Locust Street closed on Thursday in Terre Haute
- Section of 8th Street to be closed until Friday
- TRAFFIC: Section of Ohio closed Wednesday for gas line repair
- Section of 24th Street closed through February 26