VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Plans to bring a new business to Seelyville haven fallen through.
At Tuesday night's Vigo County Council meeting, News 10 learned that Saturn Petcare would not be moving into the former Kellogg's Snack Plant.
The company makes wet pet food.
But, the business looks to stay in Vigo County.
They are now looking into the old Pfizer property in southern Vigo County.
The county took ownership of that property after a deal fell through with Nantworks.
Saturn Petcare is looking to bring 200 jobs into the community.
- Saturn Petcare's plans to move into the old Kellogg's Snack Plant in Seelyvilly fall-through
- New life for an old building? Discussion set for the future of former Kellogg's Snacks Plant
- Kellogg's officially shutters their plant in Vigo County
- Kellogg’s recalls Honey Smacks cereal due to potential presence of Salmonella
- Terre Haute plant announces plans to expand production
- Need a midnight snack? New cookie spot opens in Terre Haute
- Plans move forward to bring VA clinic to Terre Haute
- Creating a strategic move: United Way's new Alice plan
- INDOT moves ahead with Knox County road plans
- Plans for a new Christian school move forward