VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College is pushing into the future.
The college launched its Aspire Higher campaign on Friday. It's a $22 million campaign.
The money supports the college's strategic plan which includes campus infrastructure improvements, and enrollment growth.
A major project is renovating the residence hall which is where Friday’s special announcement happened
Some improvements have already started inside the building. The hope is that these change will support students academically, socially and spiritually.
“This is their home and they think of this building as their home,” explained President Dottie King, Ph.D. “So everything from the common spaces they share and study and spend time together, socializing, to their rooms.”
There are also some improvements outside that includes new crosses on campus that were made by local artist, Bill Wolfe.
- SMWC launches their Aspire Higher campaign
- Kochs launch $4M campaign against Dems in Missouri, Indiana
- Indiana SOS launches campaign to boost voter confidence
- The better economy means higher gas prices
- Indiana Department of Education Launches New Teacher Recruitment and Retention Campaign
- Illinois man accused of sexual abuse receives higher charges
- Postal regulators move to let stamp prices jump higher
- Higher budget deficits a likely factor in stock market rout
- Trump’s $4.4 trillion budget moves deficit sharply higher
- Hulman Center renovation bids coming in higher than expected