VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - The City of Vincennes will soon get some new riverfront apartments.
It’s been a story News 10 has been following since last year.
Developers Myszak and Palmer have been heading the project. They wanted to turn the current property into an apartment complex with 42 units and retail space.
The developers were waiting to hear if they would receive a federal tax credit that they applied for. Now they have been notified they have received it.
Myszak and Palmer says they're very excited to provide high quality housing to the area.
They hope to begin the project by the end of the year and have it completed by the end of 2019.
- Riverfront lofts officially coming to Vincennes
- Riverfront Lofts ready for residents
- Icon building to become Riverfront Lofts
- Pre-leasing for Riverfront Lofts in Terre Haute coming soon!
- Work resumes at Riverfront Lofts after human skull found
- Entire coffin found at Riverfront Lofts construction site
- Bid for Vincennes Facade Project comes in too high
- Bids officially open for the Vincennes Police Department
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Construction closes Vincennes street