TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We will be expecting some rain in our forecast for Tuesday, after a steamy start to the workweek.
A slow moving front will keep scattered showers and storms in the forecast through the day Tuesday.
Generally, the outlook for this week, will bring daily chances of scattered showers and storms.
StormTeam 10 said the activity doesn't appear to be widespread on any given day.
Keep an eye to the sky as these showers will develop periodically, and could at times, become strong. Also expect breaks of sunshine with humidity and highs landing in the mid-80s.
Tuesday: Still warm with a chance of scattered storms. High: 85°
Tuesday night: Scattered storms, mainly during the evening. A little cooler. Low: 62°
Wednesday: Occasional showers and storms. Warm. High: 84°
- Rain, storms expected for Tuesday
- Ice storm expected after brutally cold weekend
- Shutdown watch: Key House vote Tuesday but Senate changes expected
- Winter storm brings heavy rain, snow to San Diego region
- Mandatory evacuations issued ahead of heavy rain, winter storm
- Officials confirm 2 tornadoes from Tuesday's Indiana storms
- White House is expected to announce US recognition of Jerusalem as soon as Tuesday
- Sen. Tammy Duckworth is expecting
- Storm whips Northeast with rain, floods; over 1 million customers lose power
- Triple threat storm