VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - The Knox County Council recently discussed what they call a potential inter-local agreement between the city and county to operate the Pantheon Theatre.
Currently InVin owns the Pantheon.
The new plans would bind the city and county together giving joint ownership over the theater. The historic landmark would then be turned into a shared work-space and small business incubator.
No action has been taken.
Local officials are now working on a $500,000 grant to help with remodeling efforts.
- Potential inter-local agreement in Knox County to operate Pantheon Theatre
- Knox County Council readjusts Pantheon agreement
- Pantheon Theater applies for grant
- Pantheon Theater Project moving forward
- Knox County burn ban affects local campers
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County prepares for primaries
- Plans revealed for the future of the Pantheon Theater
- Local charity growing their operations
- Paving the way for a better experience at local theatre