LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - Local police have a warning about fake money making the rounds.
The police chief in Linton posted pictures on social media of fake $100 bills.
He says they are being passed around town.
The chief says they have a different feel and are smaller compared to actual bills.
He also points out the pink markings.
If you come across one of these bills, you are asked to contact police.
- Police in Linton warn of fake money making the rounds
- Linton woman speaks out against suicide
- Linton's new superintendent starts in July
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Linton man
- 7 striking facts about the money tech companies are making
- Suspect wanted in Linton bank robbery arrested in Union County
- Part of Linton without water due to leak
- Railroad crossing in Linton to be closed Wednesday
- Missing juvenile reported in Greene County; last seen in Linton
- Linton man dies after crashing motorcycle into a cow