VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A local group helped others tap into their spiritual side on Saturday, and they did it through the arts.
Saturday was the "Poetry as Spiritual Practice" event hosted by Sisters of Providence of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods.
The event included a workshop, complete with reading, praying and writing poetry.
Using the arts, organizers say it enhances the human and spiritual life. That's as they say poetry gives insight with just a few words.
- "Poetry as Spiritual Practice" highlights the arts
- Art Spaces announces financial Pledge
- Buy art, help the YMCA
- Big art donations will benefit local kids
- Aviation meets art in Sullivan County
- Artists take center stage at Art Extravaganza
- Greene County hospital shows off new art
- Wabash Valley Art Spaces looking to team up
- Art community in Terre Haute receives a boost