TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - A local paramedic is facing more than a dozen charges.
25-year-old Cole Worley is facing 8 felony charges of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud or deceit and 7 more for possession of a schedule 2 substance.
According to court documents, Worley had several prescriptions of Adderall filled for his sister at different pharmacies around town.
Police say Worley's husband is a doctor at Regional Hospital.
They say Worley took his husband's prescription pad and forged his signature.
He then reportedly used a private stamp to fill out the prescriptions for himself.
Worley is currently out on bond.
- Paramedic facing more than a dozen charges for forging prescriptions
- Prescription burns a big help
- Former coach faces charges
- ADA asking dentists to lower opiod prescriptions
- Daniel Nations faces more charges
- Former paramedic arrested after fentanyl is replaced with saline solution in Indiana ambulances, fire trucks
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Knox County judge faces disciplinary charges
- Man facing charges for child molestation