TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Nov. 17 was Orange Friday, an effort to help feed hungry families here in our community.
Catholic Charities collected donations at Baesler's Market on Friday. These monetary donations allow the group to buy perishable food.
Items like milk, eggs and produce can be delivered to families in need.
Just $3 can help feed a family of four for an entire day.
You can donate to Catholic Charities any time of the year! Catholic Charities is located at 1356 Locust Street in Terre Haute. You can contact them at (812) 235-3424.
- Orange Friday: Helping feed hungry families in our community
- Community event raises funds to feed hungry families
- Help feed the hungry this holiday season
- Annual 5k event helps feed hungry students in Vigo County
- Meijer and Catholic Charities team up to feed the hungry
- Soup Bowl benefit helps feed thousands in local community
- More than $10,000 raised during Orange Friday
- Silent Men feed many in the community for the holidays
- Family of Olson reflect on his life with community help
- Stuff the Bus Food Drive helping to feed the elderly