TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man says CSX trains are still blocking the crossing near his home for hours at a time.
Last week, we introduced you to Art Blankenship.
He told us CSX trains block the crossing at the end of 58th Street, and he can't get out of his driveway.
A CSX spokesperson says the complaint was elevated.
Blankenship tells us the trains are still stopping at the crossing.
He says CSX told him they would do some studies of the area, but there was no timeline for when the issue would be resolved.
- One week later, Terre Haute man says stopped trains still an issue
- Terre Haute hospitals train for active shooter
- Terre Haute North vs Terre Haute South
- Precision Mechanical Terre Haute
- Stopped trains still an issue, law enforcement options limited
- Shoe Bus receives grant, make stop at Terre Haute school
- New Girl Scouts leader makes a stop in Terre Haute
- Well-known illusionist makes a stop in Terre Haute
- U.S. Senator makes stop in Terre Haute, talks drug addiction
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting