TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The first of two bridges to that will be receiving some work in Terre Haute has closed.
That project will be replacing the bid over Wallace Avenue.
It will be closed until the end of the year.
The county will close the bridge over Poplar Street on the 20th.
That bridge will be closed for about two months.
Combined, the projects will cost more than $600,000.
The detour for Wallace Avenue follows either 25th Street or Fruitridge Avenue to Hulman Street.
- One of two Terre Haute bridges closed ahead of construction project
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Construction project leaves parts of 13th and 14th Streets closed in Terre Haute
- Detour Ahead: Construction to close part of another main Terre Haute road
- Major repaving project coming to Terre Haute
- Sprucing up Terre Haute for kindness project
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed until Thursday
- Construction closes Vincennes street