OLNEY, Ill. (WTHI) - A judge granted an Olney, Illinois man's request to push back his trial.
Glenn Ramey is charged with murdering Sabrina Stauffenburg around last Thanksgiving.
In a recent pre-trial conference, Ramey asked that his December 4th trial date be continued.
That request was granted.
The judge set the next pre-trial conference for January 11th.
- Olney murder trial pushed back until next year
- Olney man receives maximum sentence
- Court documents show a Vincennes murder trial has been pushed back again
- Olney fire department recieves four rating
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Trial pushed back for West Terre Haute man arrested after bomb scare
- Man accused in 2017 West Terre Haute bomb scare has trial pushed back
- Olney Police investigating four written school shooting threats
- Bridge project pushed back after weather issues
- Greene County murder trial on-going