TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The weather may be turning colder, but a local organization is cutting the ribbon on another Community Garden.
The goal is to help the hungry.
Re-Think Inc. of Terre Haute showed off their 3rd Community Garden on Thursday.
The garden is called Hope Garden.
It is located in the Ryves neighborhood at 18th and Spruce.
People in need of fresh vegetables and flowers can find them during the growing season.
- New community garden ready for harvest in Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute church holds community dinner
- Terre Haute: A community in silence
- ISU Community Garden officially open
- Terre Haute North bowling team ready for semi-state
- Harvest Emergency in Illinois
- West Terre Haute Police Department makes donation to community center
- Bringing new life into the Terre Haute community
- Local groups host community dinner in West Terre Haute
- Community Spotlight: The Helping Hands organization in West Terre Haute