DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We are working to learn more about a Thanksgiving fire that destroyed part of a local turkey farm.
It happened last Thursday in Daviess County at the Perdue Research Farm.
The building's owner told us the cause was electrical.
The owner said nearly 3,000 birds in the facility died in the fire.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Nearly 3,000 turkeys die after Thanksgiving day fire in Daviess County
- Fire destroys Daviess county business
- Trump pardons Thanksgiving turkeys Drumstick and Wishbone
- Daviess county honors the fallen
- Daviess County man charged with dealing meth
- Power restored in Daviess and Martin counties
- Two die in early morning Knox County fire
- Daviess County community gathers to pay respect to fallen firefighter
- Daviess County still mourning lives lost in multiple fatal accidents
- Four arrested in Daviess County on drug charges