TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Wabash Valley Musicians Hall of Fame inducted new members this weekend!
Sunday, 16 area musicians were honored during a banquet ceremony at the Zorah Shrine.
The special celebration recognizes the hard work of musicians in the Wabash Valley.
This year was the 25th anniversary for the event.
According to their website, the 16 inductees for 2018 include:
Tommy Lee Padgett
John "Jack" Shipman
Ralph L. Stewart
- Musicians inducted into Hall of Fame
- Junior Achievement holds Hall of Fame dinner
- Clabber Girl honored at Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Loved ones remember local Terre Haute musician
- Musicians learn how to play special instruments at ISU
- Regional decks the hospital halls with tree lighting ceremony
- Local choir decks the halls at Northside Community Church
- Joshua Hall gets 16 years in Sullivan County homicide case
- Grant helps local town host movies on city hall lawn
- Vincennes city hall to see changes to improve accessibility