TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Wabash Valley Musicians Hall of Fame inducted new members this weekend!
Sunday, 16 area musicians were honored during a banquet ceremony at the Zorah Shrine.
The special celebration recognizes the hard work of musicians in the Wabash Valley.
This year was the 25th anniversary for the event.
According to their website, the 16 inductees for 2018 include:
Tommy Lee Padgett
John "Jack" Shipman
Ralph L. Stewart
- Musicians inducted into Hall of Fame
- Junior Achievement holds Hall of Fame dinner
- Clabber Girl honored at Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Hulk Hogan reinstated into wrestling Hall of Fame
- Loved ones remember local Terre Haute musician
- Musicians learn how to play special instruments at ISU
- City: Remove Trump star from Hollywood Walk of Fame
- O'Shaughnessy Dining Hall reopens to community
- Regional decks the hospital halls with tree lighting ceremony
- Local choir decks the halls at Northside Community Church