TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Autopsy results are in for the victim of a Monday afternoon shooting in Terre Haute.
According to police, two people were shot inside of a home located at 2124 Putnam Street.
The shooting left 40-year-old Amanda Kerns dead and another male victim in critical condition.
Autopsy results for Kerns say that she suffered from multiple gunshots wounds with a fatal gunshot wound to the abdomen.
The suspect, who has yet to be positively identified has died after a 20 plus hour standoff with police on 1st Avenue and then 4th Avenue in Terre Haute.
Police said a victim identified the shooter as Mikey Reynolds.
For complete coverage of the standoff, click here.
- Multiple gunshot wounds: Autopsy results released for Putnam Street shooting victim
- UPDATE: Autopsy results released for double shooting victim
- Coroner releases autopsy results for officer killed in shooting
- Victim's name released in Idle Creek Shooting
- 2018 ISP Scheid Diesel patrol results released
- One person dead after Putnam County crash
- Two hurt in Putnam County crash
- Police: Indiana officer accidentally shoots, wounds self
- Preliminary autopsy results reveal the cause of death for 20-year-old Mitchell Ridge
- Victim from N. 18th Street shooting in Terre Haute identified