PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Montezuma man is facing charges of child neglect after three children in his care were found wandering down the roadway.
According to a press release, those children were all under the age of five and barefoot.
Police say Ryan Cagle was arrested.
During the investigation it was found Cagle was in charge of the children at the time and they were left unsupervised.
- Montezuma man arrested for child neglect after children found walking down road
- One killed after accident at Montezuma Saw Mill
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers
- Indiana reports fewer child abuse, neglect deaths in FY 2016
- Four arrested in connection to child neglect case in Clay County
- Parke County man charged with neglect when police say he hurt a child while drunk
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Princeton man arrested on child pornography charges
- Suspect involved in Vigo County child neglect case agrees to plead guilty
- Sarah Travioli receives sentence for her part in child neglect death