TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Understanding health problems can be complicated.
The annual Mini Medical School at the Landsbaum Center in Terre Haute aims to help people with that.
Experts talk to people about different health topics.
Tuesday was the first session of the year.
The topic was heart health.
People in the audience learned about heart failure, heart disease, heart rhythm, and more.
Organizers say the goal of Mini Medical School is simple.
WTHI-TV is proud to be one of many community sponsors.
To learn more about the upcoming sessions, click here.
- Mini Medical School kicks off with its first event
- Indoor sports facility holds kick-off event
- Emojis for medical use?
- Local medical group expands
- Event planned to help parents with pre-school costs
- Indiana prosecutors vehemently oppose medical marijuana
- Indiana prosecutors pushing against medical marijuana
- Medical marijuana in Illinois sees slow growth
- Pain medication missing at eastern Indiana prison
- THPD K9 passes away from medical complications