TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The MedExpress Urgent Care in Terre Haute is officially planning to close due to business reasons.
The location on South Third Street is set to shut down Feb. 28. Employees were notified a few weeks ago.
MedExpress says they will be notifying patients this week with details on how to access medical records.
- MedExpress Urgent Care in Terre Haute closing at end of February
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- Terre Haute department store closing up shop
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Postive Approach to Care Workshop held in Terre Haute
- Pursuit with THPD ends in downtown Terre Haute
- Driver cited after Terre Haute crash ends in law office
- Section of Brown Avenue in Terre Haute closed Monday
- Section of Locust Street closed on Thursday in Terre Haute
- Timeline for closing Macy's in Terre Haute released