TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - What is the state of the City of Terre Haute?
Mayor Duke Bennett spoke at the annual State of the City address Tuesday in the Vigo County Public Library's lobby Tuesday morning.
He also announced that the city will conduct a rate study at the end of 2018.
In addition to discussing public safety numbers, he also provided an update on phase two of the 7th Street Project, and the Margaret Avenue overpass.
Watch the full address in the video below.
- Mayor Bennett highlights city's balanced budget during state of city address
- City Councilman addresses state request for city budget cut
- Mayor Bennett: $4 million loan needed for "cash flow" purposes
- Saudi Arabia puts balanced budget on hold amid spending splurge
- Big plans announced during Brazil State of the City address
- Hartford mayor proposes contract assistance from state to city council
- City council proposes study to address institutional racism
- Pompeo faces challenge balancing State Department 'swagger' and security
- Mayor, city council president to be chosen in Atlanta
- How can I balance my finances?