TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - What is the state of the City of Terre Haute?
Mayor Duke Bennett spoke at the annual State of the City address Tuesday in the Vigo County Public Library's lobby Tuesday morning.
He also announced that the city will conduct a rate study at the end of 2018.
In addition to discussing public safety numbers, he also provided an update on phase two of the 7th Street Project, and the Margaret Avenue overpass.
Watch the full address in the video below.
- Mayor Bennett highlights city's balanced budget during state of city address
- City Councilman addresses state request for city budget cut
- City council approves Mayor Bennett's request for $2 million loan
- Mayor Bennett: $4 million loan needed for "cash flow" purposes
- Big plans announced during Brazil State of the City address
- City addresses 1st Street median project
- Responses to Governor Holcomb's State of the State address
- Oklahoma, Georgia want focus and balance before Rose Bowl
- Leaders in Knox County hold State of the County address
- Former City Engineer announces he will run for Mayor of Terre Haute in 2019