MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - The City of Marshall, Illinois will soon be able to update housing in low-income areas.
Marshall is set to receive a housing grant.
The grant totals more than $400,000.
Low to moderate income communities can apply for grants to improve housing.
- Marshall to receive housing grant
- Marshall hoping for grant that could help develop housing
- Marshall schools will receive a SRO
- City of Marshall's downtown area receives improvements
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
- 20/20 vision: Will Center receives $1,000 grant
- Homework Hotline receives $2.85 million grant
- Two local counties receive grant for Narcan
- Clay Community Schools receives STEM grant
- THFD receives a grant worth about $284,000