MARSHALL, Ill. (WTHI) - Filing taxes can be confusing that's why experts in Clark County Illinois are offering to help.
Free tax help can be offered at the Marshall Public Library starting Tuesday.
Organizers say all you need is a photo id, a copy of last year's income tax forms and any other useful documents.
Help will be offered by appointment only. To schedule your slot, you can call the Marshall Public Library at (217) 826-2535.
Help will be offered until April 17.
- Marshall Public Library offering tax help by appointment
- Brazil Public Library offering hot spots for their patrons
- Marshall library renovation on the horizon
- A night with Mr. and Mrs. Lincoln at the Marshall Public Library
- Vigo County public library hosts literacy fair
- Knox County Public Library hopes to continue digitizing archives.
- Polar Express comes to the Vigo County Public Library
- New entrance opened at Vigo County Public Library
- Cracker-barrel session Saturday morning at Vigo County Public Library
- Vigo County Public Library joining the Big Read program