BAY CITY, Mich. (AP) — A Michigan boy found a way to make his mark on the occasion of his mother’s marriage proposal.
Allyssa Anter said “yes” Saturday to the question popped by her boyfriend, Kevin Przytula. Video shows the bride-to-be and man on bended knee are blissfully unaware that right next to them, 3-year-old Owen Anter had dropped his pants to urinate in front of Bay City’s Ring of Friendship sculpture.
They were alerted to the pint-sized proposal crasher by the giggling videographer, Przytula’s 11-year-old daughter, Kayleigh.
Allyssa Anter says her son “stole the show,” and acknowledges his potty training is a work in progress.
The video was shared Monday by WNEM-TV and The Bay City Times.
- Marriage proposal upstaged by 3-year-old's call of nature
- GOP lawmaker's announcement 'upstaged' by Ryan
- Australia legalizes same-sex marriage
- Commonwealth Games: South African Henri Schoeman wins triathlon to upstage Brownlee brothers
- 3-year-old cancer patient injured in shooting
- Body of 3-year-old Madelyn Binkley recovered
- Sheriff's deputy goes beyond job duties for near drowning call of 3-year-old
- Couple honored for longest marriage in state
- Melania Trump re-emerges amid marriage scrutiny
- Melania Trump to speak amid marriage scrutiny