VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A local man could be sentenced after pleading guilty to killing his girlfriend.
David Tackett pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and robbery charges Wednesday. His murder case had been set for trial this coming week.
Court documents say Tackett shot Kylee Tabor in the head back in June of 2017. Police found Tabor's body in a garage behind a house.
Investigators say they learned the two had been fighting earlier.
The judge took Tackett’s plea agreement under advisement. If it's accepted, Tackett will be sentenced March 5th.
News 10 will continue to follow this case.
- Local man could be sentenced for killing girlfriend
- Judge upholds local man's murder sentence
- Southwestern Indiana man sentenced for crash that killed 3
- Local man sentenced for his part in Terre Haute shooting
- Olney man receives maximum sentence
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Man sentenced after Knightsville stand-off
- Sentencing date set for woman accused of killing her boyfriend
- Indiana woman sentenced for killing a mom, claiming her baby