TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new trial date is set for the man accused of setting fire to a county building.
Jason Morales will now face a jury on December 3rd.
Morales is accused of setting fire to the Vigo County Community Corrections Center in late June.
Police believe he was upset after parole agents took a laptop from him.
That laptop contained pornography.
He remains in the Vigo County Jail on a $100,000 bond with no 10 percent.
- Man accused of setting fire to Community Corrections building receives new trial date
- Surveillance video shows the man suspected of setting fire to Community Corrections building walking the halls
- Man accused of setting fire to community corrections has two serious previous convictions
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Man accused of killing volunteer firefighter in crash has trial date set
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- One of the three accused of killing Terre Haute DJ has trial date set
- Trial date set for former Illinois AAU coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Sentencing date set for woman accused of killing her boyfriend