VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - If you're still looking for a way to give back this holiday season the American Red Cross wants you to think about giving blood.
All you have to do is schedule an appointment.
And there's a blood drive Friday in Vincennes! It's from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Vincennes YMCA in the gym.
Donors can make an appointment by clicking here. And if you have any questions about the drive, contact the YMCA at (812) 895-9622.
- Make your appointment now for blood drive at Vincennes YMCA
- Vigo County YMCA holds blood drive to help Red Cross
- ISU hosts campus blood drive
- Time to make your New Year's Resolutions at the YMCA
- Buy art, help the YMCA
- Indiana Blood Center starts blood drive in honor of Officer Pitts
- New YMCA director looks to expand services
- YMCA hosts 'Breakfast with Santa' event
- Valentine's Day run benefits Vigo County YMCA
- Vigo County YMCA celebrates Healthy Kids Day