MARTIN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A southern Indiana man is behind bars for intimidation.
Indiana State Police say 39-year-old Ryan Bell of Loogootee left a voicemail to a family case manager with the Department of Child Services.
Police say that message included an intimidating statement stemming from a recent interaction between the two individuals.
Bell was arrested and booked into the Martin County Jail.
- Loogootee man arrested after police say he left intimidating message to DCS worker
- Loogootee man airlifted after a fireworks accident
- Two dead in crash north of Loogootee
- Loogootee library seeks help for new facility
- Loogootee man accused of leading police on a chase that hit speeds over 100 mph
- Terre Haute man arrested after police say he left the scene of a crash
- Cell phone left at the scene of a break-in leads police to arrest
- Man arrested for Greene County crash that left one person dead
- Wanted man arrested, police find stolen firearms
- Police arrest man suspected of Bloomingdale burglary