TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local medical group is expanding to better serve the community.
Wellness for Life had a celebration or its newest clinic on Tuesday.
You'll find it on 4th Street in Terre Haute.
We were able to get an inside look at the clinic.
The chief medical officer for the group says there are 27 sites around Indiana.
The first location opened in 2010.
It serves Vigo County School Corporation employees.
Wellness for Life is working to target smaller businesses with this new clinic.
"Regardless of the size of the employer group, now you have access to the same level of care. The doctor-patient relationship is really the same, no matter which clinic model we use," Dr. Kayur Patel said.
The clinic offers same-day appointments.
This location also has an in-house pharmacy.
- Local medical group expands
- Local pizza place expands with additional location
- Brazil expands economic district
- Local Masonic group celebrates 100 years
- Local group getting set to mark milestone
- Group relieving burden for local foster families
- Emojis for medical use?
- Medical staff battles flu virus, local hospitals take action
- Local group working to gather pet supplies for Irma victims
- Local groups team up to provide free car check-ups