WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Two men are behind bars after a lengthy investigation in West Terre Haute.
Police arrested Gary Reed, 43, and Donald Barnhart, 54. Both men are from West Terre Haute.
According to the West Terre Haute Police Department Facebook, the arrests happened Friday.
Police say two separate and lengthy investigations led to warrants for both men.
Police say Reed faces charges of Child Solicitation and Inappropriate Communication with a Child.
Barnhart also faces a series of charges including Child Molesting, Rape and Incest.
Both men are being held in the Vigo County Jail. They will appear in court on Monday.
News 10 will continue to follow this case and bring you the latest as it becomes available.
Gary Reed (Photo: West Terre Haute Police Dept.)
Donald Barnhart (Photo: West Terre Haute Police Dept.)
- Lengthy investigation lands two men behind bars, facing child solicitation, molesting charges
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Former towing business owner facing 90 charges after lengthy investigation
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Three behind bars on sex trafficking and child molesting charges, incident allegedly involves Parke County campground
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Indiana teacher faces 36 molestation charges; single victim
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama