TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new tool is aiming to help local businesses grow.
Launch Terre Haute recently received a grant from the Wabash Valley Community Foundation $1,000.
Launch plans to use that money to create a podcast studio with the goal is to have the studio ready in the first few months of next year.
We're told all community members will have access to it.
- Launch Terre Haute utilizing grant money to create podcast studio
- Launch Terre Haute looks ahead with grant announcement
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event
- Scan & Go: new technology launches in Terre Haute grocery store
- Launch Terre Haute expands to work with students
- Shoe Bus receives grant, make stop at Terre Haute school
- One vehicle accident causes serious damage to utility pole in Terre Haute
- 80 dancers displaced after fire at studio
- Terre Haute receives nearly $1 million grant to fix drainage issues on east side
- Jeep group goes topless and raises big money for PINK of Terre Haute