KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A man accused of murder in Knox County has changed his plea to guilty.
Christopher Schatz was in court Friday morning.
The change of plea means he could now face a minimum of 45-years behind bars.
The case dates back to May of 2017.
Police say that's when they found John D. Lowe dead in his apartment in Decker.
Schatz was related to the victim.
He will return to court to hear his sentence in May.
- Knox County man changes his plea to guilty in murder case
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Chicago man takes plea in Terre Haute attempted murder case
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Man charged with arson in Knox County
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County prepares for primaries
- After guilty plea, Kessler to return to Vigo County EMA
- Man accused of causing weekend standoff enters not guilty plea