TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We now know the name of the Terre Haute truck driver who was reported missing and then found dead in Ohio.
50-year-old Walter "Butch" Blueher was found dead in Ohio on Monday night.
Our CBS affiliate WHIO in Clark County, Ohio reported Monday around 10 p.m. that a man was found dead in a parked semi.
The Terre Haute man was on the job, working for a trucking company here in Terre Haute, taking freight to Ohio.
Police found him dead in his semi in Clark County, Ohio.
Blueher worked for a trucking company owned by Scott McDaniel of Scott's Custom Colors in Terre Haute.
McDaniel told us he went to sleep in his semi and didn't wake up, dying of natural causes.
Funeral services are pending.
- New Information: News 10 learns the identity of local truck driver that died in Ohio
- What's fueling a shortage in professional truck drivers? Local driver weighs in on recent study
- Truck drivers prepare for nationwide ELD regulation
- Terre Haute Air Show New Information
- Semi driver cited after hitting INDOT truck in Vermillion County
- 69-year-old Truck driver airlifted after Parke County semi crash
- UPDATE: Officials confirm victim in truck accident has died
- Local doctors learning how to treat "Silver Tsunami"
- Local kids learn important lesson about helping others
- News 10 learns the proposed location of a new Terre Haute convention center