TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We now know the name of the Terre Haute truck driver who was reported missing and then found dead in Ohio.
50-year-old Walter "Butch" Blueher was found dead in Ohio on Monday night.
Our CBS affiliate WHIO in Clark County, Ohio reported Monday around 10 p.m. that a man was found dead in a parked semi.
The Terre Haute man was on the job, working for a trucking company here in Terre Haute, taking freight to Ohio.
Police found him dead in his semi in Clark County, Ohio.
Blueher worked for a trucking company owned by Scott McDaniel of Scott's Custom Colors in Terre Haute.
McDaniel told us he went to sleep in his semi and didn't wake up, dying of natural causes.
Funeral services are pending.
- New Information: News 10 learns the identity of local truck driver that died in Ohio
- Truck drivers prepare for nationwide ELD regulation
- Semi driver cited after hitting INDOT truck in Vermillion County
- UPDATE: Officials confirm victim in truck accident has died
- Local doctors learning how to treat "Silver Tsunami"
- Local kids learn important lesson about helping others
- New information about Nations' background comes to light
- Dog found "frozen solid" on Ohio porch
- Identity theft tops 2017 Illinois consumer complaint list
- Minister asks Evansville schools to protect gender identity