INDIANAPOLIS (WTHI) - The Indiana Department of Education is working to get, and keep., teachers in the classroom.
It's part of a new campaign that was just announced Wednesday. Education leaders are focusing on teacher recruitment and retention.
Two new websites will connect possible applicants to available openings. Potential teachers can create profiles and apply for jobs.
They will find extra resources to help them in the process.
For more information regarding EducateIN.org, or to view available resources, please visit: www.EducateIN.org. To find more information on Indiana.Teachers-Teachers.com, please visit: www.DOE.IN.gov/Effectiveness/Teachers-Teachers.
- Indiana Department of Education Launches New Teacher Recruitment and Retention Campaign
- Indiana Department of Transportation launches new app
- Kochs launch $4M campaign against Dems in Missouri, Indiana
- Indiana education official against plan to arm teachers
- SMWC launches their Aspire Higher campaign
- Community leaders check out the Career and Technology Education Department
- Indiana congressional candidate campaigning from overseas
- ISU set to change student recruitment process
- US Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits
- 'We have power, teachers have power' Former educator weighs in on armed teachers debate