CLARK COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - Illinois State Police have issued a warning for drivers on I-70.
They say troopers are working multiple crashes in the westbound lanes of I-70 from Marshall to Casey.
One crash at mile marker 150 left both lanes closed.
- Illinois State Police working multiple crashes on I-70 in Clark County
- Names released after Clark County crash on I-70
- Police investigating crash on I-70
- Heavy rain to blame for I-70 crash
- Police investigate fatal crash on WB I-70 near airport
- I-70 westbound closed near Plainfield after crash involving multiple semi trucks
- All lanes reopen after Vigo County I-70 crash
- Several counties in Illinois becoming gun sanctuaries, Clark County could be next
- Violation of Constitutional Rights: Clark County passes resolution opposing proposed Illinois gun legislation
- Police find 75 lbs of pot during I-70 traffic stop