VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A student accused of secretly recording video of the locker room used by the Indiana State University women's volleyball team has entered a plea deal.
Nick Pledger has agreed to plead guilty to four counts of voyeurism.
Police say in May of 2016, they received an anonymous e-mail. That e-mail claimed there was video from the locker room and it was uploaded to a website!
Pledger will spend no more than five years in jail or community corrections.
Under the plea, he would also serve seven years of probation while also being prohibited from entering any property of ISU.
Pledger will be sentenced later on this month.
- ISU student accused of recording video in locker room enters plea
- Man accused of causing weekend standoff enters not guilty plea
- Terre Haute man sentenced for placing camera in ISU volleyball team's locker room
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- EMA Deputy Director accused of voting outside precinct enters plea deal
- Man accused of holding female against her will enters plea deal
- Plea deal entered for man accused of hitting female with a gun
- Terre Haute man accused of threatening couple at red light enters plea
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea