PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana Department of Transportation reports there will be a resurfacing project on U.S. 41 and State Road 163 starting March 5.
This project includes work on U.S. 41 from just south of State Road 163 to one half mile south of U.S. 36 and State Road 163.
One lane of traffic will be closed while work is being done.
This project was awarded to Wabash Valley Asphalt for $2.9 million. Work is scheduled to be completed by the end of June.
- INDOT announces resurfacing project on U.S. 41 and S.R. 163
- U.S. Highway 41 resurfacing project complete
- Residents can voice concerns at INDOT 163 Bridge meeting
- 'A voice does make a difference' Residents pleased with plans for SR 163 bridge project
- INDOT holding open house for upcoming project on 'Lyford Y'
- Next meeting coming up for State Road 163 bridge
- INDOT Commissioner talks about five-year Next Level Indiana Road Project
- City of Clinton works to match INDOT grant for 9th Street Project
- INDOT: McDaniel Road Bridge officially open!
- INDOT prepares for upcoming winter weather