TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Fire officials are looking into what caused a house fire in Terre Haute.
It happened Sunday evening at a home on South Center Street.
The Terre Haute Fire Department told News 10 everyone made it out safely. However, some animals died.
Officials believe the fire may have started from the dryer, but that has not been confirmed as the cause.
The fire is under investigation.
- House fire under investigation in Terre Haute
- UPDATE: Terre Haute house fire under investigation
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute house fire
- West Terre Haute fire under investigation
- West Terre Haute house fire ruled suspicious
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute apartment fire
- Police investigate shots fired case in Terre Haute
- Vacant house in West Terre Haute destroyed by overnight fire
- One person hospitalized after Terre Haute house fire
- Crews respond to Friday night house fire in Terre Haute