TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology released some great news about its homework hotline.
Thanks to grant money, the college will continue assisting Indiana middle and high school students in understanding mathematics and science principles.
The hotline just received a $2.85 million grant from Lilly Endowment.
This support will make tutors available each school year through December of 2020.
The hotline is open Sundays - Thursdays from 7 p.m. until 10 p.m. Eastern.
The number is 1-877-ASK-ROSE.
- Homework Hotline receives $2.85 million grant
- Marshall to receive housing grant
- Grill Us hotline returns for 6th year
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
- 20/20 vision: Will Center receives $1,000 grant
- Two local counties receive grant for Narcan
- Clay Community Schools receives STEM grant
- Terre Haute receives nearly $1 million grant to fix drainage issues on east side
- Indiana State University receives $64 million project
- Illinois receives $2M grant to help counter opioid crisis