TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You can help kids at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, feel brave this month of February.
It’s in honor of Colton Murray.
Many people came to know and love Colton through the social media hashtag #ColtonStrong.
Here in this picture, you see Colton wearing a brave gown. The gowns have prints that are inspirational, fun and help children in the hospital have strength.
In honor of Colton, you can donate $30. Click here to visit the BraveGowns.com website. There, you can gift a gown to brighten up a child’s day in the hospital. Just make sure at checkout, to use #ColtonStrong.
To stay in touch with the Colton family as they continue fundraising efforts and to raise awareness, go to the Colton Strong Heart Warrior Facebook page by clicking here.
February is also CHD awareness month. It's the abbreviation for Congenital Heart Defect.
- Help kids at Riley Hospital for Children feel brave
- Local boy spreading holiday cheer through Riley Hospital for Children video
- Workers brave the hot heat
- ISU Students team up wit IHOP to make Riley Hospital donation
- County looking to fix bridge issue before opening Riley Road
- Dance Marathon raises money for children at Indiana hospital
- Bricks 4 Kidz program keeps kids entertained at Children's Museum
- Spring break activities keeping kids busy at the Children's Museum
- Kids lay the tracks for potential new Children's Museum exhibit
- Danville girl collects over 11,000 toys for Riley patients in time for Christmas