TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local factory is changing hands after a multi-million dollar sale that was announced Tuesday.
According to a news release, Steel Dynamics Inc. bought Heartland CSN from CSN Steel, which is located in the Vigo County Industrial Park.
Heartland makes several steel and galvanized products.
The price tag for the sale is $400 million, which includes $60 million worth of equipment.
Steel Dynamics CEO Mark Millett said, “We look forward to welcoming the Heartland employees and customers into the Steel Dynamics family.”
- Terre Haute steel factory sold for $400 million
- Terre Haute North vs Terre Haute South
- Bumble is suing Tinder's owner for $400 million
- Precision Mechanical Terre Haute
- Factory potentially causing lead poisoning
- Edgewood stuns Terre Haute South
- Budget Blinds of Terre Haute
- Paul Davis of Terre Haute
- Comfort Keepers of Terre Haute
- Steel trap breaks hawk's leg