TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An annual event for a good cause was held Saturday morning.
It's the Growing Up in the Hood event, which raises money for the Ryves Community Optimists Club.
The fundraiser helps to prove school age children in the Ryves neighborhood with things they need, like school supplies, coats, socks, and more.
Although the event has ended, donations can still be accepted.
Donations can be sent to the PayPal account via email@example.com as well.
- Growing Up in the Hood event helps local kids in need
- Working out to help local kids
- Local charity growing their operations
- Annual event helps increase visitors to local stores
- Golf event benefits local children
- Business is growing for local tree farm
- Local kids learn important lesson about helping others
- Wings and charity: Community Day helps local kids
- Local 5th grader raises money to help kids battling cancer
- Free car seat checks help keep local kids safe