GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Bloomfield man has been found guilty of murder.
William Abel's trial took all of last week and into Tuesday in Greene County.
The jury found him guilty of murder, obstruction of justice and theft of a firearm.
We're told by the Prosecutors Office that the jury only took about 25-minutes to deliberate. Abel is connected to the death of Chase Aliano.
Police say Abel hid Aliano's body, burned his belongings and destroyed his phone.
Abel will be sentenced in March.
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- Man arrested, facing attempted murder charges in Greene County
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- Greene County man dies in mining accident
- Man who shot cop pleads guilty to attempted murder
- State wide Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges