GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Greene County man facing charges for child molesting has entered a plea deal.
Under the agreement Taylor Weddle is pleading guilty to two counts.
Court documents say he will spend four years in jail and then probation for several years. He will also be required to register as a sex offender.
According to court documents the 18-year-old admitted that he messed up.
Weddle will be back in court next month for sentencing.
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Daugherty takes plea deal in child death case
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Trial moved for Greene County 18-year-old accused of child molesting