VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb will be in Vigo County on Thursday visiting Stark Industries at the Terre Haute Airport Complex.
Holcomb is expected to make an announcement on the state's workforce development around 1:45 pm.
He will take part in a roundtable, and tour the facility.
News 10 plans to be there and will Livestream the announcement on WTHITV.com!
- Gov. Holcomb coming to Terre Haute to visit Stark Industries
- Santa's reindeer visit Terre Haute Children's Museum
- Gov. Holcomb unveils 2018 legislative session agenda
- Major repaving project coming to Terre Haute
- 1956 Gold Medalist makes a visit to Terre Haute South
- McGruff the Crime Dog visits Terre Haute school
- Gov. Holcomb calls on GOP to approve federal tax legislation
- Pre-leasing for Riverfront Lofts in Terre Haute coming soon!
- World's most recognized bottle comes to life in Terre Haute
- New Starbucks coming to Terre Haute college campus